OneCard Photo Submission for Orientation Students

If you will be attending Sac State Orientation please use this application to upload a photo for your Sacramento State OneCard (Student ID card).
Please read and acknowledge the information below to sign in.

Please bring one of the following forms of Government Issued ID to orentation to verify your identity. If you do not have one of these forms of ID, a recent High School ID may be accepted.

  • State Driver License
  • State Temporary License or Permit (with photo)
  • U.S. Passport
  • State Identification Card
  • Military Identification Card
  • Foreign-issued passport with active U.S. visa
  • Permanent Resident Alien Card (i.e. Green Card, Resident Alien)
  • Tribal Identification Card